Test examples that can be sent for electronic diagnosis:
1. OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography) of the macula and the optic disc (optic nerve)
2. Fluorescein angiographies (FA)
3. Fundus photos
4. Visual fields
and other ophthalmological examinations
Dr G. Kampougeris is specialized in the diagnosis and monitoring of retinal and optic nerve diseases through the above examinations. These include all macular diseases (e.g. dry and wet macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, macular holes, epiretinal membranes etc.) and optic nerve diseases (glaucoma, atrophy etc.). By submitting your exam through our online platform you have the option of:
1. Get a quick (within 48 hours) and valid diagnosis for your condition.
2. Possibility to exchange queries/clarifications online with the doctor (via Skype, face time, e-mail, telephone) at no extra charge.
3. If the necessary background information is available, advice is given to further address your condition without additional charges.
4. Exams are either in electronic format (.jpeg, .jpg other?), or in good quality (high resolution) photos of these exams.
5. A brief history of your condition as well as the visual acuity of the eye presenting the condition will help the doctor to give you appropriate advice.
Dr Georgios Kampougeris has been an Ophthalmologist since 2001 and has been working for ten years in UK hospitals (mainly University hospitals), of which five as a Consultant and has treated thousands of patients with retinal diseases and glaucoma.
© 2022 Eyedoctorgk. All Rights Reserved By Focus on Web